You can only activate one card with this card’s name per turn.
1. If your LP are lower than your opponent’s: Choose up to 1 “Elemental HERO” monster, “Kuriboh” Monster, or “Neo-Spacian” monster whose ATK are equal to or lower than the difference in LP between you and your opponent from your Deck or Graveyard, and add it to your Hand or Special Summon it, but you cannot activate its effect or the effects of cards with the same name this turn.
This card features art from the opening animation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Anime!
Continuous Spell Card
You can only activate the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you Synchro Summon a “Warrior”, “Synchron” or “Stardust” Synchro monster: You can target 1 of the materials used for that Synchro Summon in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position.
(2) Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of the effects of your Synchro Monsters whose Original names include “Warrior”, “Synchron” or “Stardust”.
Zubababanchou – Gagaga Coat
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you control a “Zubaba” or “Gagaga” monster except “Zubababanchou – Gagaga Coat”: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) You can target 1 “Gogogo” or “Dododo” monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Xyz Monsters.
TL note: a “banchou” is the name for the leader of a bunch of delinquents.