ETCO-JP034 ユニオン・ドライバー Union Driver
Level 5 LIGHT Machine Union Effect Monster
You can only use the (2) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 face-up monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.
(2) While this card is equipped to a monster: You can banish this card; equip an appropriate Level 4 or lower Union monster from your Deck to the monster that was equipped with this card.
ETCO-JP037 珠玉獣－アルゴザウルス Shugyokuju – Algosaurus (Jewel Beast – Argosaurus)
Level 1 LIGHT Dinosaur Effect Monster
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can destroy 1 Dinosaur monster in your hand or face-up on your field, except “Jewel Beast – Argosaurus”, then add 1 Reptile, Sea-Serpent or Winged-Beast monster with the same Level as the destroyed monster, or 1 “Evolution Pill” Spell Card, from your Deck to your hand.
Note: No, this is not a Crystal Beast, who are “Hogyokuju” in Japan.
ETCO-JP043 飢鰐竜アーケティス Kigakuryuu Archetis (Ravenous Crocosaur Archetis )
Level 9 WATER Fish Synchro Effect Monster
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the 1st and 3rd effects of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can draw 1 card for each non-Tuner monster used as material to Synchro Summon this card.
(2) This card gains 500 ATK/DEF for each card in your hand.
(3) (Quick Effect): You can discard 2 cards, then target 1 card on the field; destroy that card.
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use 1 effect among the (1) and (2) effects of this card name per turn and only once that turn.
(1) You can discard 1 card; send 1 Fiend monster from your Deck to the GY.
(2) You can send this face-up card in your Spell/Trap Zone to the GY; send “Infernoid” monsters with different names from your hand or Deck to the GY, up to the number of monsters your opponent controls that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck.